2. We are to pass the award on 5 bloggers we feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.
OK now that you know what they are, I guess I better get to the rules section--and get my "obligatory" lists done before sending these awards on their way (and yes, I'll let you know to whom they're going)!
10 Honest Things About Me:
1. I am scared that my body will not be able to keep up with my desire to teach long enough to get to retirement. The fibromyalgia, disc problems, high blood pressure are all taking a toll on my body faster than I want them to.
2. I love my husband more dearly than life, but I'd love to strangle him when he sticks his tongue out for every picture I take of him!
3. I am a closet eater--doesn't have to be sweets necessarily, I just like to eat when no one else is around so no one will see how much I really eat.
4. It drives me crazy that people have gone on so much about President Obama being the first African American President--sure, I know he's black. That isn't what bothers me. What bothers me is that so many see him as ONLY being black. Why can't people see the man for a man that has won the election on qualifcations instead of skin color? I don't care if someone is black, blue, red, orange, white or polka dotted--if they're qualified--then that's what matters!
5. I could eat a bag of oreo cookies from beginning to end without even thinking twice--just because I love to eat them. Of course, I'd pay for it later!!!!
6. I'm not only a closet eater, but also a chocoholic--although, I have been able to curb/control both of those problems over the last 2 or 3 years.
7. I truly love my step children as much as I do my own children--therefore when I say I have 5 children, it doesn't matter to me which of them I gave birth to and which I didn't!
8. I love the Lord my God, my family, my career--in that order!
9. I cry at most all movies (at some point or another), game shows when they win big, and some tv commercials--there's a reason my children used to tease me about being Niagra Falls when we'd watch movies together.
10. I am seriously addicted to blogging--can't seem to read enough of the ones I follow each day, comment on the ones I read, or write enough on my own--to the point that I tend to neglect test stitching for Kim of Embroodles, my quilts, my own sewing projects, etc. But I just can't seem to get enough of them! Thanks for being there for me to share with and to be shared by me.
2. embroidery stitching
4. sewing--clothing, baby items, craft items, quilts, etc.
As for my recipients for both awards?
Jen of Pure Joy
Barb of Nana Barb's Musings
Karyn of Karmic Kommotion
Rachel of p.s. i quilt
Amanda of hohnstreiterrific