Saturday, February 7, 2009

Pink Saturday adds NEW to the Stash!

People! Beverly at How Sweet the Sound hosts Pink Saturday. Pause at her Place to see Plenty of other Pretty Pink items that Precious Pink Participating People are Putting out for Presentation.
Pink Saturday??? Oh my, what AM I going to find for Pink Saturday? Oh, I know, I went shopping Tuesday and haven't shared my addition to my stash yet! So that being said, here goes! Look at all the PINK in these fabrics! Many of these were 50% off for Valentine's Day. Guess they figured if they put them on for 50% off they'd sell better. I don't know, but I loved them!
And with a darling niece that lives in Washington state and a baby girl arriving at my son's house in May and possibly a girl arriving in Oct--that's still up for grabs at this point (the sex of the child that is), I needed PINK fabrics to add to my stash. I especially love the PINK with the ladybugs. I bought enough for a little girl dress of somesort and extra for quilting. All the quilters have just inspired me to do something with my "free time" other than sit in front of the TV. Oh and I had to have some new patterns! (Not that I didn't have any to begin with, but its always fun to get new ones too!) These are 3 of the new ones I bought--(Hobby Lobby had all McCall patterns on for $1--and now I see where Hancock has all McCall patterns for $.99 this week).











2 comments:

Barb said...

Wow, you made a killing....

Kristina said...

Oh my gosh! That first pattern with the hat and the girl sitting down in TO DIE FOR! How cute!
...so you're already picking out fabrics for your daughter's little one eh? See how quickly you come to grow excited about it? :)
I love the fabrics too! Pink is my secret fabric fetish. :)