Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Drama, Drama, and More Drama!

First let me apologize to my followers for not keeping up better than I have! There has been so much going on in my family that it seems I just haven't been able to catch up! And it doesn't seem to be slowing any--if anything, the month of January has sped things up to the nth degree!
As you can see, my daughter had her baby in September--and what a cutie he is!!! She was the maid of honor at her sister's wedding January 15. We had everyone here except for one son--he had just made 2 trips in December to come to Mississippi (once for Christmas and once for his Dad's wedding), and couldn't come on such short notice again in January. There is another grandchild due in March--Dave's son's wife is pregnant. So that will be 3 little ones added to the family in a year! The youngest (and tallest) of the children will be graduating in May from high school. Oh and let's not forget that baby Austin and his mom moved to Utah right after her sister's wedding--then called and told me she had gotten married!

In the mean time, I've been trying to get things sewn--including the crib bumper guard railing (which unfortunately I don't have any pictures of), a larger than baby size quilt for Austin, curtains for the house, a couple of dresses for my granddaughter and 18 tunics for a local high school band, complete with trim and fringe.

So you wonder why I haven't been blogging much? There just don't seem to be enough hours in the day. That doesn't mean that I haven't been keeping up with all of you. I may not always comment, but I do lurk and read through what you all have been keeping busy with.
To all of my dear blogging friends in Australia--Happy Australia Day!

No comments: