Sunday, October 5, 2008

Another One of THOSE Days!

Ever have a day where nothing seems to be going right? Well today was definitely one of those for me. I have once again found my blog--seems I don't keep up with this very well. I have found that I can't remember how to do things and add things I WANT on here and get rid of others!

Seems the fibromyalgia is effecting not only the body but the mind now. Well, I'd like to blame it on that or on SOMETHING at least other than old age, lack of use, and fat clogging the brain! But it seems that things I could remember I can't. I seem to have fairly decent long term memory; but my short term memory and the ability to even find words that I know are in my vocabulary just down right sucks!

I have, since May, become an avid fan of machine embroidery. Things that I see on clothing and other things I keep thinking, I could do that. The only problem is that I can't seem to get things RIGHT!!! I've been trying since May to get one machine working properly. As it turns out that machine worked--its me that doesn't! I can't seem to find the right chemistry between fabric, stabilizer, and tension. One of these days I will get it right or I'm going to throw both of these embroidery machines in a ditch somewhere!

Here's hoping your day was better than mine!

No comments: